In the course of a project so wide in scope and so long in the making, we’ve accrued a lot of debts, We would like to thank the following people for their support and hard work on our behalf:
- Everyone in the community who helped create the Userpatch!
- Jorgito_aqua27 – created almost all new unit graphics in the mod!
- Jan dc – created some of the new building graphics, including the Milanese Princely Court, the Florentine Guild Hall, the 13th century Siege Workshop; created the basis of the Milanese Guild Hall; created many editor objects; improved many building graphics such as the Genoese monument.
- Wildfire Studios/Games – created the Rome at War mod, which formed the basis of the Italian build set.
- The Forgotten Empires team – made most of the buildings in the Slavic build set (based on the Russian Mod by Agamemmnon) and provided the Hungarian sounds from the Forgotten Empires mod.
- Pesqueira – made the 12th/13th century Italian building graphics.
- JustTesting1234 & Daniel_pereira – provided the research and code for changing hardcoded elements of the game!
- Iron_gc – created the new construction graphics.
- Courtjester1 – created the Swiss Pikeman graphics.
- Matt LiVecchi – created the new rocks and other terrain eye candy graphics and thought of an ingenious way of limiting the player to a single hero.
- Agamemmnon – created the basis for the Slavic building set for his Russian Mod, and the waterfall graphics.
- Charging Knight – exported the garden graphics from Stronghold for his Trade Goods, Weapons and Gardens pack.
- Conde Montecristo – created the Helvetian monument.
- Shadowflare – imported the Cuman Auxiliary graphics from the AoK beta, which we took from his Middle-Earth Total Conversion modpack.
- The Vampire Slayer – extracted and imported the lion graphics from AoE.
- Wergorne – created the currently used AI for Age of Chivalry and helped find and fix many bugs
- II2N – created the Barbarian AI which formed the basis of the original Age of Chivalry standard AI.
- John the Late – fixed the in-game tech tree and helped find and fix many bugs.
- Lukas Chludzinski – voice actor for the Polish sounds.
- Michal Mraz – voice actor for the Czech/Bohemian sounds.
- The creators of the Age of Empires III conversion mod pack, Napoleonic Era, from which the Swiss sounds were taken with permission.
- Herzog de Puce – created additional documentation and discovered many bugs in the process.
Other help was received from the following:
- Scenario_T_C – for giving us Genied 1 and Genied 2. Without those two programs, this mod would not exist!
- Estien Nifo aka StSB77 – created the original version of Advanced Genie Editor (AGE).
- Keisari Tapsa – created AGE3.
- Hawk_Ruralist – created Turtle Pack.
- Dave_earl – for writing the install script tutorial and providing support.
- Jatayu – for helping with installation problems relating to an earlier release, as well as creating the original Mod Workshop, which was used prior to the advent of Turtle Pack.
- Leif Ericson – provided a lot of support with AI problems.
- Matei – for creating the AIs that go with the campaign.
- Our players and playtesters! – We received loads of helpful and constructive feedback. People who contributed to this mod include, but are not limited to, in no particular order:
Gwynfydedig, Stormraider, Drahnier, shelper, sly_guy, Vantek, Ghosthic, Evil Viking, TK VanBraun, Herzog de Puce, Belisarivs, HeroPatrick 111, Lord_Wyrven, oliver, matty12345, ModRocker, Rion, WildCardDow, Impeached, Duncan_Hardy, PolarIce123, Intrepid, Map_maker_tester, Super_Cell_51, Endoras teh Elf, Tanneur99, xingjianma, Hawk_sd0061, St Chormo, Scud, joshthewhistler, saint, BearTheGreat, ben331, thegreatkazein, Alpha Line, marathon, John the Late, Jan dc, Wergorne, Mayank Sharma, Mashek, jordanthejq12, AFFA the cleric, Vardamir, PescaraCalcio36, AOHH, Julius999.
If we have forgotten anyone, we apologise! Drop us a note and we’ll rectify this asap.